Fundraising plays an important role in the success of any school. It creates a team building opportunity whereby you come together as a group to achieve a certain goal. Fundraising also gives students a reward for all their hard work, when they see the results of their efforts. Ultimately, it builds community spirit.
Activity-driven fundraisers have great value because participants are physically performing a task to achieve their personal and organizational goals. The physical nature of certain fundraisers makes their support for the organization more meaningful. Designing an activity-based fundraiser such as our Youth Take 60 Fitness Challenge is the perfect way to teach teamwork, leadership skills, and create a sense of accomplishment, while promoting the health and wellness aspects of your school.
Youth Take 60 Fitness Challenge (More Than a Fun Run)
Value for your School Includes:
• Utilize our unique software to accept donations • You provide the space, and we take care of the rest • The event is OPTIONAL to anyone in your school
• This is a hassle-free event with NO COST to your school!
• Individuals who make 1 DONATION have the chance to WIN RAFFLE PRIZES Volunteers are welcome but are not necessary. Students in the community who would like to volunteer will be able to receive community service hours and a letter stating their service to the community. This could be used for the college application process.
Value for your Students includes:
• Have fun inside or outside, exercising in a safe and fun environment
• Take advantage of the opportunity to use our Fusion-Sport Laser-Timed Equipment. The same equipment used at professional sports combine events (NFL, NBA, MLS).
• Total Inclusion for all children (we will modify to meet their needs)
• Students who receive 1 DONATION have the chance to WIN RAFFLE PRIZES
• Each Student will receive a player card with their individual scores that they can attach to their backpacks
• You don’t have to be an athlete to have fun participating in our events
• Students will participate while listening to “upbeat music” to keep their energy levels high and enhance “SCHOOL SPIRIT”
• Lastly, students can participate in various team-building activities to improve communication skills, leadership qualities, increase motivation and encourage creativity.