Fundraising plays an important role in the success of any sports organization. It creates a team building opportunity whereby you come together as a group to achieve a certain goal. Fundraising also gives athletes a reward for all their hard work, when they see the results of their efforts. Ultimately, it builds community spirit.
Activity-driven fundraisers have great value because participants are physically performing a task to achieve their personal and organizational goals. The physical nature of certain fundraisers makes their support for the organization more meaningful. Designing an activity-based fundraiser such as our Sports Specific Combines, is the perfect way to teach teamwork, leadership skills, and create a sense of accomplishment, while promoting the health and wellness aspects of your sports organization.
Sports to be tested for fundraisers includes:
Value for your Sports Organization Includes:
• Scholar-Athlete Advantage will facilitate the entire event
• Utilize our unique software to accept donations
• You provide the space, and we take care of the rest
• The event is OPTIONAL to anyone in your school
• This is a hassle-free event with NO COST to your school!
• Individuals who make 1 DONATION have the chance to WIN RAFFLE PRIZES
Volunteers are welcome but are not necessary. Students in the community who would like to volunteer will be able to receive community service hours and a letter stating their service to the community. This could be used for the college application process.
TOTAL INCLUSION FOR ALL INDIVIDUALS (WE WILL MODIFY EVENTS TO MEET THEIR INIDIVIDUAL NEEDS)
STUDENTS WILL PARTICIPATE IN THESE EVENTS WHILE LISTENING TO “UPBEAT MUSIC” TO KEEP THEIR ENERGY LEVELS HIGH!
Value for your Athletes includes:
• Each Athlete has the opportunity to use our Fusion-Sport Laser-Tied Equipment. The same equipment used at professional sports combine events (NFL, NBA, MLS).
• Each Athlete who receives 1 DONATION has the chance to WIN RAFFLE PRIZE
• Total Inclusion for all children (we will modify to meet their needs)
• Students who receive 1 DONATION have the chance to WIN RAFFLE PRIZES
• Data and results are available for all participants of the combine
• Total Inclusion for all athletes (we will modify to meet their needs)
• Each athlete will receive a player card with their individual scores that they can attach to their backpacks •Athletes will participate while listening to “upbeat music” to keep their energy levels high, keep them motivated and enhance “TEAM SPIRIT”
• Get a Baseline • Identify Weaknesses and Strengths • Design a Program • Monitor Progress • Assess Goals • Compare Results to Others • Provide Incentives • Evaluate the effectiveness of training/speed and agility programs.